As California has led the way in implementing President Barack Obama’s administration’s Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, local officials have also been front and center on educating Angelenos about the provisions and resources in the new bill. The California Health Benefit Exchange Board, an independent five-member public entity that [...]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "obamacare"
The Wolf of Wall Street Official Trailer
- 2 mins ago
Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg are engaged
(CNN) — What are the odds that Jenny
- 9 mins ago
AC/DC’s Malcolm Young ill, ‘taking a break’ from band
By Todd Leopold CNN (CNN) — AC/DC
- 2 hours ago
Jay-Z Announces “Made In America” Music Festival At Grand Park
By ELIZABETH HSING-HUEI CHOU City News Service LOS
- 1 day ago
Paul Walker’s brothers help finish ‘Fast & Furious 7′ action scenes
By Alan Duke CNN LOS ANGELES (CNN) — Paul
- 1 day ago
Neil Young’s Pono Music raises $6.2 million on Kickstarter
By Doug Gross CNN (CNN) — What
- 2 days ago
Does the Bible predict the ‘blood moon’?
By CNN Opinion by Kenneth L.
- 5 days ago
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducted a new class on Thursday
By Breeanna Hare CNN (CNN) — The
- kelly ireland on Lotus Land rebuilt , reborn and reenergized!
- sian smith on Royal Court 2014 Tournament of Roses
- kelly ireland on Film on women’s liberation movement screens at Laemmle Music Hall
- Mathilde on City Hall customer service
- canada goose free shipping on ‘For Better or Worse’ cast tout new season on the Oprah Winfrey Network